Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Taiwan Day 7, 6-8-2013

I had the choice of taking a bus to the high speed rail to get back to Taipei or take a bus all the way.  Since there would only be about an hour's difference I decided to go with the bus.  It took about 4 hours and went directly to the main station in Taipei.








I hopped on the metro and figured out (stopping a couple of times to ask for directions), how to get to my next hotel.  The Tokyo International.  It was located in a strange area - lots of Japanese shops and hotels.  All the staff speak Taiwanese/Chinese, Japanese and English.  Not as nice as my first Taipei hotel which was quite luxurious but nice, and very friendly.

I went out for a walk looking for dinner and ended up at a night market.

They're making dumplings.



He's prepping sugar cane for a drink.
There are also coconuts.


I had one of these sausages.



And a delicious frosty calpisu and lime drink.





This chicken was delicious.

The name of this shop is D2.







Outside of a sports center.






No comments:

Post a Comment